Thursday 13 July 2017

A confidential plea

Greetings to you, My name is Mrs. Angelic Benoit, from Toulouse France.am writing you with a heart laden with dileama, I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just a short while to live.I'm an oil and gas magnate For the past Twelve years before falling ill. my husband Dr. Benoit Petit a retired diplomat but now late.my marriage was glee and fond personified with him except for the only blemish of been barren.

My everyday seems to be my last and according to my doctor am bereft of any medical salvation.which in other words,my chances of survival is very slim and dicey. I have 8.5 Million euros deposited in South African bank based in Pretoria.and I am willing to instruct my bank to transfer the said fund to you if only you will be able to convince me with the following questions thus:what is charity and charity organization to you?.What are it"s  ideal and rational?.If you convince me with the foregoing questions you shall be my confidant.lastly,Hasten,my dear precursor,because my condition at present doesn't avail me much liberty. kindly respond to me immediately through my private email address where i am able to handy my emails (angelicbenoit@angelic.com)

My Regards,
Mrs. Angelic Benoit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | free samples without surveys